Business Development - Press Die & Mold Components
This position is responsible for the business development for Press Die Components and Injection Mold Components in North America. Support product master data change for business improvement
- Bi-lingual (Japanese/English.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related area. MBA is a big plus.
- Minimum 5 to 10 year’s experiences of business development, marketing and sales for similar industry especially automotive industry preferred.
- Logical thinking, analytical skill required.
- Prior experience working with Japanese companies a plus.
- Proficient Excel(Pivot table), MS-Access(Making queries), MS-Power point required.
- Marketing, planning and forecasting, in Press Die Components, Mold Components markets. A lot of data analysis process by downloading Sales, quotation data from system into MS-Access for analysis, reporting purpose.
- Order & Stock Control, inclusive daily operation of procurement and optimum inventory control.
- Master control, maintaining and updating overseas master for enhanced global sourcing.
- Coordinate daily operation of order and delivery link with local supplier.
- Other duties as assigned by the employer.
How to Apply
Email your resume to Jobs@misumiusa.com
Email your resume to email@example.com