Continuing the winning streak in 2022, MISUMI has been recognized by Comparably as having one of the Best Leadership Teams for 2022. In 2021, our esteemed President, Nobuyuki Ashida, won Best CEO for Diversity, you can read more about that award in a previous post here.
Comparably’s annual Best Leadership Teams is derived from millions of anonymous employee ratings on executive leadership teams and direct managers on Comparably.com over a 12-month period (June 24, 2021 through June 24, 2022). The Top 100 ranked list is segmented by Large companies (more than 500 employees) and Small/Mid-size companies (fewer than 500 employees).
“I am extremely honored to accept this award on behalf of our leadership team,” said Nobuyuki Ashida, President of MISUMI. “Our employees are the voice of MISUMI, and we are humbled that they’ve recognized the efforts of our leadership team.”
“MISUMI is excited to be among Comparably’s Best Leadership Teams award winners,” said Randy Yu, Senior Vice President of Human Resources & Communications. “Our leadership team is committed to our outstanding employee population, and we strive to give them a great work environment that allows them to grow both professionally and personally. We know that the combination of great employees and strong leadership that are keys to our success.”
What is Comparably?
Comparably is a workplace culture and compensation monitoring site with a mission to provide more transparent and rewarding workplaces. Employees can access salary data and rate their companies, CEOs, and work experiences through the lens of specific demographics including gender, ethnicity, age, tenure, industry, location, and education. With 10 million ratings from employees at over 60,000 U.S. companies, Comparably has become one of the most used SaaS solutions for employer branding and trusted third-party sites for salary and workplace culture data. For more information on Comparably, go to www.comparably.com.
· Comparably’s 5th annual Best Leadership Teams is derived from employees who anonymously rated their CEOs, executive leaders, and direct managers on Comparably.com over a 12-month period (June 24, 2021 through June 24, 2022).
· The final data set was compiled from 15 million ratings across 70,000 companies large and small.
· To qualify, Large companies (more than 500 employees) must have met a minimum of 75 employee participants and Small/Mid-Size companies (500 or fewer employees) must have met a minimum of 25 employee participants.
· Additional weight was given to companies with more participation from their employee base, relative to their company size, for statistical significance.
· There were no fees or costs associated with participating, nor was nomination required.
Want to grow your career with MISUMI?
Visit misumi.info/careers to see our current job openings.